Property and Casualty Insurance Manager
Established agency seeking a detail-oriented person who demonstrates clear knowledge and understanding of personal lines insurance coverages, with proven leadership skills.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications
- Able to oversee the day to day operations of the branch.
- Experience with hiring, training, and employee development.
- Handles more complex accounts and escalations.
- Experience working with home, auto, and umbrella coverage .
- Prior experience in a client facing role, building and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to handle new and renewal business.
- Ability to review insurance contracts for accuracy .
- Complete and prepare certificates, proposals, policy summaries , and reviews.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to support sales and drive agency revenue.
- Apply problem solving techniques to various issues including cancellations, claims, renewal issues, audits, receivables, carrier issues.
- Experience in brokerage setting.
- Carry an active P&C license.