Aerotek is looking to hire a Commercial Property Administrator in the Baltimore, MD area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on site at a client location five days a week.
- Hours for this position are 8 am to 5 pm - Monday through Friday
- Provides direct administrative support to Management team, Chief Engineer, and building engineers.
- Maintain regular contact with maintenance staff to ensure all elements of the property being taken care of on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update employee, tenant, client and customer contract databases.
- Maintain and organize the work order system for team members, client and vendors.
- Organize, compile and prepare reports for distribution.
- Organize department lunches, meetings, events and business travel.
- Set the standard for compliance with policies, procedures established for the property specifically as well as the firm. Assist with compliance programs by completing tasks, gathering data and following up with vendors.
- Enforce compliance with insurance requirements among tenants and vendors.
- Assist team with budget preparation.
- Assist management with monthly reporting.
- Responsible for compiling all invoicing to the accounting firm for the tenants.
- Prepare tenant memos and all communications as directed by manager.
- Follow up on all tenant requests to ensure completed to satisfaction.
- Register and maintain visitor database daily, and ensure they are following all site protocols.
- Provide copies of utility invoices monthly.
- Scheduling use of materials to be moved into or out of property.
- Prepare and lead Quarterly table top discussions with Team Members.
- Coordinating vendor contracts, visits and facility compliance requirements.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.