BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE Ambitious.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are:
You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Property Administrator, you will be involved in all aspects of assisting the Property Manager for an assigned portfolio of commercial properties. You support the Property manager with administrative responsibilities including preparing work orders, maintaining property files, insurance tracking, and processing accounts payable/receivable. You also assist with the customer service of tenants and vendors.
· R eceive and sort incoming mail
· Make copies and distribute
· Mail, Fax and courier documents
· Answers, screens and directs incoming calls. Assists with tenant and vendor customer service.
· Assists with property budget process including obtaining bids and related pricing.
· Works with maintenance staff and vendors.
· Review weekly maintenance time sheets for accuracy.
· Coordinates tenant events and appreciation.
· Initiate rent collections, correspondence and phone contact with tenant.
· Maintain PO log for various locations.
· Work closely with janitorial service, conduct monthly walk-throughs with supervisor.
· Maintain file system for the management office
· File and monitor insurance certificates and claims for tenants and vendors.
· Assist in the bid process of contract services.
· Prepare vendor contracts
· Administers accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Codes and track invoices for payment, inputs into the varies accounting systems.
· Performs other duties as assigned.