Ref ID: 00830484
Classification: Property Administrator
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Property Administrator to join a HUD property located in Concord, California. The successful candidate will be able to manage the daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. Interested candidates should contact us today!
- Rent follow up
- Drop off notices to the tenants
- Answer phones
- Tenant/landlord relations and conflict resolution
- Collect security deposits and rents, and institute proper procedures against delinquent accounts
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance operations
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting
- Must have recertification experience
- Resourceful and an independent thinker
- Able to work independently
- Has a positive approach to all work assignments
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. This opportunity will be filled by the end of the week so don't hesitate!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.