Our client is looking for a Project/ Site Admin to join their team in Branchburg, NJ.
Pay Rate : $27/hr
Hours: Hours will most likely be M-F 8-5.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Project/ Site Admin will oversee transactional activities and provide data to support the management of the reusable and returnable packaging assets (cylinders and canisters) for the business globally. This includes maintaining databases, performing system transactions, and providing communications about the various fleets. The Asset Management Coordinator will work closely with other teams such as Planning, Purchasing, Operations, and Customer Service to ensure accurate and timely information.
Asset Management & Planning
Perform regular audits of asset inventory, clearly communicate findings from all analyses, and reconcile inventory as directed by the Asset Manager
Confirm asset availability and current status Follow up with customers for accountability of assets at their sites Identify idle/surplus, out of test, and obsolete assets Execute disposition plans such as scrapping or redeploying
Request quotes and create purchase requisitions, including those generated by the CAR process; follow up with Purchasing and vendors for timely receipt
- Maintain cylinder test/manufacturer reports.
Coordinate and track asset repairs and maintenance.
Request RMAs from suppliers Log repair information into appropriate systems
Maintain content and accuracy of company databases, such as Canister Configurations and Cylinder & Canister Fill Limits
Process requests for additions and revisions Follow up with approvers for verification of data Create new part codes as needed
Maintain accuracy of master data in systems (ERP, AssetTrak, etc.)
Create new part codes as needed Troubleshoot and resolve asset-related issues brought up by Operations Review daily reconciliation report and address accordingly
Distribute monthly/quarterly asset-related reports within the organization
- Effectively utilize computer-based tools and applications including ERP, asset tracking, and databases
- Successfully complete all assigned trainings
- Minimum High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with data management
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical thinking/techniques to solve problems
- Experience working with MS Office (Word, advanced Excel, and PowerPoint required) or Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in written and verbal formats with all levels of management/organization
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business, or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience in Supply Chain, Planning, or Inventory Management
- Experience in or supporting the chemical or electronics industry
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Demonstrated influencing skills to work cross functionally in a matrix environment
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles