Minimum Required Skills:
Project Manager, Project Management, Development, Multifamily Construction, Wood Frame Construction, ground up commercial construction, Podium/Type-I Build Experience
If you are a Multifamily Project Manager looking to grow your career with a rising industry leader with a strong backlog of work - please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are an award-winning and nationally recognized apartment and mixed-use builder with over 30 years of ownership experience. We build and own our projects for the long-term with a focus on smart growth, transit and pedestrian-oriented rental housing and mixed-use projects. Our team prides itself on community collaboration, patience, and long-term execution. To-date we've built over 10,000 apartment units throughout California with more than 1,000 units currently under construction.
What You Will Be Doing
- Estimate construction costs and prepare construction budgets
- Provide value engineering and design updates
- Supervise the preparation of construction plans and oversee design documents post entitlement approvals
- Process grading permits, building permits, encroachment permits, storm water permits, maps and other permits necessary to construct the companys multifamily projects after design review permits have been obtained
- Interface with local agencies on all permitting issues, both pre-permit and post-permit
- Purchasing and Contracting
- Design submittals
- Assist in the supervision of on-site Construction Managers
- Implement and Maintain Quality Control. SWPPP, Safety, and MSDS Programs
- Dry Utilities (SMUD, PG&E, cable, others) design, scheduling, and installation.
- Supervise and manage final completions and turnover to Property Management
- Manage warranty and construction defect issues
- Manage post-completion additions and changes to projects as-needed
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or other related field of study
- 3+ years of construction management experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+)
- Supervisory experience as a Project Manager on ground up slab-on-grade, podium, and other multi-unit residential projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Project
- Understanding of all trades, including MEP
What's In It for You
- Strong, Above Market Base Salary (Depending On Experience)
- Performance & Company-based Bonus
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 2 Weeks PTO (3 Weeks following first year of employment)
- 401k (w/ company match!)
-Life and Accidental Death InsuranceSo, if you are a Project Manager with strong experience in multifamily construction, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice