Apply Now Client Overview:
Our client has over 70 years we have been the Preferred Partner from Retail/Point of Purchase (POP) Display clients to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Develop and manage the development of comprehensive project plans from concept to delivery in-store
- Develop and manage the development of project budgets from concept to delivery in-store
- Must be able to lead a cross-functional team, Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, Finance, Logistics in managing the projects to on-time completion
- Coordinate quotes from vendors and negotiate pricing and delivery of production parts to meet budget and timing goals of the project
- Work directly with key stakeholders to develop a scope of work of the entire lifecycle of the program. Manage the scope, notify and develop a course of action to take for any changes to the project scope.
- Effective communication of the project status to various stakeholders throughout the stages of the project. Any risks that are identified are addressed in a timely manner with the appropriate stakeholder involvement considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 7-10+ years of industry related Project Management experience ideally with emphasis on permanent or semi-permanent displays, plastics, printing, wood, metal and lighting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MS Office literacy and MS Project competency is preferred
- PMP certification a huge plus
- Experience with Stage-gate processes
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks design tools
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.