Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: .
The Project Management Specialist (Financial Manager) analyzes and coordinates the schedule, timeline, procurement, staffing, and budget of the strategic, budget, and financial support of the client. The Financial Manager:
- Leads and guides the work of all financial staff
- Serves as a point of contact for this functional area for designated leaders of the client
- Interacts collaboratively with other functional areas leads to provide overall strategic perspectives
- Performs more complex analytical and evaluative work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of financial and management organization, operations, practices, and legal principles
- Assists with financial tracking, budget formulation, execution, and overall financial support
Due to our contractual requirements and an Executive Order from the White House, every federal government employee and onsite federal contractor will be asked to attest to their vaccination status. In the interest of health and safety during the continued unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, anyone who does not attest to being fully vaccinated will be required to follow CDC guidelines which may include (subject to specific contractual requirements): wearing a mask on the job no matter their geographic location, physically distancing from all other employees and visitors, complying to any screening testing requirements. This requirement will apply to Guidehouse employees who work onsite for the federal government.
- Bachelors degree in Business or business discipline
- Ten (10) years of experience
- Of the required, minimum of five (5) years total of supervisory experience
- Of the required, at least three (3) years of experience with N-ERP to include analyzing controlling, planning, organizing, budgeting, administering or managing a project or activity
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction and supervision in budget execution
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and plan projects and generate deliverables, processes, directing execution, and collaborate with customers and staff
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with the DoD and SECNAV 5000 acquisition series, Federal and DoD acquisition regulations and PPBE process
- Secret Clearance required
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program