kSARIA offer its employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Voluntary Plans
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match
Who we are:
As a recipient of the Raytheon 5 Star Supplier Excellence Award and a winner of Lockheed Martin's top performing supplier, kSARIA Corporation is an industry leading manufacturer and installer of fiber optic, electrical & RF interconnect solutions for the defense and aerospace industry. We offer unmatched advantages for all aspects of Mil/Aero connectivity solutions from cable assembly design, fabrication, installation, and logistics management. Its proprietary processes and technology have enabled the company to achieve exceptional growth by providing the highest quality products and delivering exceptional value to its customers.
kSARIA is looking for a highly motivated Project Cost Analyst to join the team. The Project Cost Analyst will support multiple government contract programs and will work with program and project management, internal departments, and the accounting team to resolve financial, contractual, and administrative-related issues. The successful candidate should be extremely comfortable as a doer and should be experienced in all aspects of financial analysis, and manufacturing/project cost accounting. This position will primarily support our Services organization (kSERV) and its General Manager located in Virginia/California as well the Accounting department at the main office in Hudson, NH. The Project Cost Analyst will be based in Hudson, NH and will report directly to the Assistant Controller, but will also closely collaborate with the GM of kSERV.
· Track project costs, including time and materials for multiple customer and programs
· Generate project profitability analysis and publish monthlyreports for all active projects
· Track project KPI's to improve kSERV's operational efficiency and publish monthly
· Support the kSERV General Manager with analytics, as requested
· Compile time and materials data for invoicing purposes in a format that can be readily used to bill kSERV customers
· Collaborate with the kSERV General Manager to complete all customer billings timely and correctly.
· Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting customers via telephone, email, and mail
· Strengthen and grow relationships by communicating with customers regarding past-due accounts.
· Assist with customer and financial audits
· Any additional accounting duties, as assigned across divisions. Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3-5 years' experience in manufacturing cost accounting; experience in government contracting and program management a plus.
· Proficient with the use of ERP systems and ability to pull detail data to support account analysis.
· Strong working knowledge Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Excellent time management, project management and planning skills required.
· Attention to detail.
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
· Ability to multi-task and work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
· Energetic, passionate, and positive can-do attitude a must.
· Travel will be required - 10%
kSARIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabilities/Veterans