POSITION: Project Administrator
- Reports Directly to Asa Carlton's Project Coordinator
- Prepare and assist with pre-construction activities such as, solicitation of bids
- Review owner contract and become familiar with the terms & conditions & billing requirements
- Obtain all documents required for project start-up (Building permits, city business licenses, etc.)
- Utilizes AIA billing documents (G702 & G703) for customer billing on a monthly basis according to contract requirements.
- Creates and issues subcontracts via DocuSign and tracks for return
- Ensure contracts, insurance and required bonds are current and received prior to subcontractor performing any work.
- Collect and process subcontractor payment applications and all supporting documents
- Enter all project invoices into Sage Paperless on a weekly basis
- Set-up all rental equipment prior to job start-up
- Collect and submit all required close-out documents
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
HIRING MANAGER(S): Jess Odell, Shelby Queen
LOCATION: GAINESVILLE, GA