Ref ID: 03814222
Classification: Administrative Coordinator
Compensation: $20.00 to $24.00 hourly
Are you looking to further your career in Operations/Project administration? Then look no further - OfficeTeam has an amazing contract opportunity for one of our dynamic Restoration business partners in the Lewisburg, PA area! You will be on site daily, playing a major role in making sure all details of the project are documented as accurately as possible. This contract role is going to be 90-120 days in length, depending on the timeline of the project. You will be supported by an internal Administrator who will train you and show you everything that needs to happen. The shifts run for 12-hour increments, and are overnights from 6:30PM - 6:30AM. If you want to advance your project administration experience at lightning speed, this job is the one for you!
How you will make a difference every day:
- Sign in crew members for each shift on logs
- Handles logging all receipts for project purchases, send to corporate for reconciliation to invoices
- Track all labor hours and equipment use
- Other administrative support duties as assigned
- 2+ years' experience offering administrative support
- Solid understanding of operating office equipment - computers, scanners, phones, etc.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in the restoration or construction industries
- Exposure to expense reporting
- Previous experience in timekeeping/logging labor hours
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply to this posting with your resume and call the office ASAP at ... this job starts as soon as later this week/early next week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.