Program Manager needed for automotive manufacturing company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emma Goulden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000
A bit about us:
We manufacture fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for high-volume OEMs as well as niche vehicle manufacturers. We use advanced, proprietary roll- and hot-form manufacturing processes.
Why join us?
- Great benefits (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time-off, & 401k)
- An excellent opportunity to be part of a new plant start-up from the onset
- Perhaps best known as constructor of the new Ford GT road and race cars, our products also span a wide range of automotive mechanisms, structures and suspension systems (including Formula 1 race dampers).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of program management including prototypes, preproduction samples, production start-up, customer launch, and monitoring overall program throughout production
- "Own" the program management through complete product life-cycle, including all engineering changes to the specific program
- Ensure the product is being manufactured to all engineering/customer and manufacturing specifications
- Consult and resolve quality issues as they arise
- Maintain open communication with various interacting departments including other divisions, as necessary
- Report on program status and identify critical issues
- Primary point of communication interface to the customer for the respective program
- Provide customer presentations and technical support on new product launches both within the company and at the customer
- Actively investigate, analyze, and present cost saving projects
- Investigate and stay up to date with new and emerging technologies which may enhance the profitability of the company
- Prepare engineering and manufacturing feasibility, and prepare quotes for new and existing programs
Education and Experience:
- College or university degree in mechanical engineering, tool and die experience and or tool and die design
- 10 years' experience in either engineering or tooling with an automotive background
- Excellent problem-solving techniques required
- Frequent travel and fluency in English required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.