Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Analyst, Senior (Budget/Financial) to work onsite at the Austin Information Technology Center, Austin, TX.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
A Senior Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. Senior PA must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
This position will be supporting the Business Office managing/tracking/analyzing business projects and IT projects with significant business impact. This individual will manage program budgets and perform budgetary and financial analysis. Preparation of reports, monitoring/tracking the execution of budgets are important aspects of this position.
The Program Analyst, Senior must be:
- Knowledgeable in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs
- Able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes
- Able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations
- Effectively manipulate data to present program status
- Able to provide recommendations related to continuous improvement of business processes
- Able to present to management, via excellent verbal and written skills, high level summaries and detailed finance related reports
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business discipline with a minimum of 10 years of related work experience;
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Per Government Contract, ship is required.
- Budget/financial management experience
- Program management expertise
- General awareness of information technology operations
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws. - provided by Dice