Land Survey Project Manager/(Office Position)
Qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of 2 years college level land surveying, civil engineering or construction
- management courses. (4 year degree preferred);
- A strong background in AutoCAD (civil 3D preferred) and Microsoft office;
- A minimum of 6 years' experience with land surveying projects;
- A strong background in all aspects of surveying from field to finish;
- The ability to work independently, efficiently and multi-task in a deadline driven
- Having excellent interpersonal, listening, oral and written skills.
We offer a matching SIMPLE IRA plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO and
professional development through on the job training.
Compensation based upon skill level and experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.