Professional Land Surveyor
Currently working with a multidisciplinary engineering firm that is looking to add a Professional Land Surveyor with LSIT or PLS to their team. If you're a PLS (or on track to get it) looking to join a collaborative team environment I have the opportunity for you. An opportunity to grow, take ownership, have freedom and be apart of an award winning firm recognized for their culture and efforts put forth in keeping their employees happy!
- Writing proposals, project budgets, and marketing to clients
- Scheduling survey crews and office staff
- Performing control, boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction surveying
- Services related to transportation, civil site, and more types of projects.
- Compile and organize daily project field data
Perks and Benefits:
- Amazing PTO
- Full Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- PLS or LSIT
- 3+ Years of relative work experience
- Familiarity with construction staking, boundary survey, & topographic mapping
- Strong CAD Software experience
- Client relationship experience
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying
My name is Kelsey Plath and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at or via email . Even if this isn't the role for you, I am confident I can help you find it!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.