Production Associate Dixon, CA 95620, USA ● Fairfield, CA, USA ● Napa, CA, USA ● Suisun City, CA, USA ● Vacaville, CA, USA Req #7685 Friday, September 3, 2021
NEW INCREASED WAGES! $17.00 per hour! Our Simonton Plant is hiring! Starting at $17.00 per hour, 1st and 2nd Shifts available with extra $1.00 for 2nd Shift Differential, Bonus of $1000! Interviewing now! Our address is 2019 E Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, CA 95688 - Walk-in today to Apply!
Simonton Windows & Doors is now a part of Cornerstone Building Brands! The nation's leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. Simonton makes windows that provide builders, architects, and homeowners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home and this is why great building solutions start with you!
As a Cornerstone Building Brands employee, you'll have an opportunity to positively impact our organization every day and gain valuable knowledge and insight in collaboration with a team of experienced peers. In short, the Cornerstone Building Brands Difference is YOU!
Why work at Simonton Windows & Doors?
- $1000 Bonus after 90 days for all new hires!
- Employees have a $1000 Employee Referral Bonus Program
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities - on company time
- Career training, development and progression planning
- Repetitive assembles window material components. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co- workers.
- Every position requires to do the same job you must be open to perform repetitive tasks.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in manufacturing, general labor or construction.
- Lifting requirements: 20 lbs. frequently; 40 lbs. occasionally for light production; and 40 lbs.
- frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally for heavy production.
- Have the ability to operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble.
- Have the ability to be cross trained in multiple functions within and between multiple
- department lines.
- Employees are required to stand or walk on a concrete floor surface for up to a ten-hour shift.
- Competitive medical plans
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Company-matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Culture based in employee development, continuous improvement, and safety
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A minimum of one (1) year of related work experience in manufacturing or comparable work environment
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- General mathematical knowledge and proficiency with basic measuring instruments
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a criminal background check
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly