Are you passionate Product Service Professional with extensive experience in Oil and Gas?
Does the idea of being the liaison and focal person for the Field team and Customers excite you?
Join our team
The Product Services Lead role will report to the project specific Project & Field Service Manager/s. The position is the offshore/worksite focal point for day to day operations and will support the daily activities required to ensure the project operations teams deliver as per customer contractual requirements. The role will oversee combine operations when in execution & provide feedback to all stakeholders.
Partner with the best
The role will provide leadership for Customer contract/order/operations fulfilment and be accountable for business development, customer satisfaction, risk & contract management for dedicated customers within the Baker Hughes O&G Subsea Systems Services & Offshore business (NAM region).
Key operating metrics will be driving the business execution strategies to ensure asset on time delivery (OTD), high quality customer delivery, zero non-productive time (NPT), utilization metrics for both assets and personnel are >85%, execution costs are in adherence with Commercial cost models and ultimately managing the processes and documentation required to ensure a compliant safe execution of projects.
As a Product Services Lead , you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for interfacing with the customer, internal teams, regions, and functions to integrate, develop and execute from handover to installation and services including proactive management through life of field.
- Integrate with the customer and Baker Hughes organization and lead from the front (product lines, functions, regions, commercial) to successfully execute customer commitments on time and within budget.
- Build strong long-term relationships with customers in region.
- Lead the project teams to effectively execute using project routines including integrated planning.
- Single point of ownership for Baker Hughes and customer for wing-to-wing execution. This includes ensuring all teams understand contractual commitments prior to start of execution and through project reviews & audits, manage cost, delivery and quality control through execution.
- Identification and monitoring monthly, quarterly, and annual maintenance schedule awareness and tracking via Grid.
- Identify new revenue streams in contract while extending contract profitability, driving variation capture and articulating schedule and cost impacts to customer.
- Single point of ownership for customer technical, financial, quality and execution requirements.
- Develop execution plans along with Commercial, Engineering, Quality, Sourcing and Supply Chain functions to ensure equipment and services scopes of work delivery to the customer on-time and with superior customer experience.
- Lead project risk management in the identification and mitigation of commercial, technical, and execution risk.
- Partner with the customer, sales/commercial and region to help develop and execute strategies for growing the Services & Offshore offerings, sales, and profitability.
- Interface regularly with the product line leaders to review progress of customer growth initiatives and participate in the development of new & existing product & service offerings.
- Drive operational excellence with processes and tools with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provide coaching, encouragement, motivation, and development to project team to ensure development of strong talent pool and robust succession planning in region for customer.
- Promote and own a working environment to achieve excellence in HSE, Compliance, Quality, Customer Service & Productivity.
- Support the establishment and continuing development of efficient/effective and functional operations designed for the management and deployment of Baker Hughes global rental assets including the coordination/tie in of additional Baker Hughes Product Services.
- Work with the Project Managers, Operations and Regional leaders in the identification and planning of up and coming project needs.
- Support the Project Managers, Operations and Regional Leaders in the management and execution of the Project Contracts from inception to completion.
- Manage the allocation of personnel for the safe and timely execution of production enhancement projects.
- Facilitates the project handed over by the ITO team per Baker Hughes Oil Field Equipment ITO-OTR procedures and that the project teams have locked in all contractual, technical and operational requirements of the project.
- Liaise with the Field Service organization to ensure competent Field Service personnel are allocated to the project.
- Operational Management of the field service personnel both onshore (pre operations) and offshore.
- Continual monitoring and reporting of operational metrics status to the Project Managers, Operations and Regional Leaders to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
- Project focal point for contract conflict resolution.
- Support the Project Managers, Operations and Regional Leaders in the monitoring of project costs including budget creation, cost allocation, monitoring of expenditure, and variation orders.
- Ensure project closeout including end of well reporting and closeout.
- Support the Project Managers, Operations and Regional Leaders to help identify requirements and opportunities for the utilization of the Integrated Service Coordinators.
- When required work with the management team to support the ITO group technically, operationally, and commercially through the tender/RFQ/RFI phase.
- Other duties as assigned
- Working in shop as required (between campaigns)
- Commercial Operations
- Rental Asset Co-ordinators
- Field Services
- Project Management
- Lead OFE Technical advisor
- Regional Point of Contacts
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or technical discipline from an accredited college or university, or High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school or institution or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the subsea intervention sector including riser/riserless based intervention, Well Head & XT Installation, Wireline and fluid intervention/pumping operations
- Familiar with the specification and combine operation of subsea well intervention & well construction.
- Proven years of supervisory Subsea Field Operations experience or Subsea Project Management experience.
- Travel 50% (as required)
- Experienced supervisor with good written and verbal communication skills, strong leadership skills with proven ability to deliver within a matrix organization.
- Demonstrates high standards of ethics and values following company compliance and integrity programs.
- Communication within Baker Hughes and with customers will be critical for success.
- Excellent presentation and written skills are required, to enable clear and concise delivery of information to senior staff, customers and contractors.
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action, but knows when to delegate up or down.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and to work in cross-functional and cross regional teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- IWCF Level 4 certification
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
..... click apply for full job details