A consumer-facing financial services application which helps its users establish financial independence and provides clear insight to spending habits, etc. is expanding their Product Security team. They are looking for a Product Security Engineer who has notable experience providing security guidance and contribute across the product and engineering teams.
Candidates will be tasked with automating the security testing to improve the SDLC workflow and help write secure services and applications across the organization. Additionally, candidates will need to perform vulnerability testing, risk analysis, and security assessments across the infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years experience in the cybersecurity field
- 5+ years designing/architecting secure systems at scale
- Working knowledge of mobile application vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Familiarity with securing cloud infrastructures
Desired Skills & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a related field
- Practical software development skills with Ruby on Rails or Go
- Experience mitigating account security risks
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice