Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Product Owner (PO) / Project Manager (PM) is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining features, user stories and prioritizing the team backlog. They are the liaison between cross-functional teams and responsible for defining and implementing the program vision. This position will also be responsible for managing department intake for new work requests, teamwork-assignment, team capacity management, requirements definition, dependency management, and release delivery within digital communication organization. Project deliverables will be defined and managed collaboratively across multiple agile teams using PPM tools such as JIRA and Confluence. The incumbent will lead agile planning sessions and write business requirements as features and user stories. The position is part of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration team and will help build a "best-in-class" customer communication and analytics capability. This role will work closely with internal teams and vendors to ensure successful implementation of all projects. The PO/PM must have a strong working knowledge of marketing communications, Salesforce CRM, agile project management methodologies, and communication skills (written & verbal).
The Main Responsibilities
- Manage department intake for new work for Mass Markets (B2C/B2B). Building, editing, and maintaining the team backlog. Prioritizes backlog with input from leadership across teams based on value, time, and other dependencies.
- Manage team capacity and resource forecasting
- Manages workflows that support communication standards and approval across multiple teams so that we communicate with "one voice" to the customer.
- Leads agile teams, using JIRA, Confluence, and/or Workfront PM tools or equivilant
- Partners with key stakeholders ( eCommerce, IT, MARCOM, CX , and Salesforce) to help define plans, scope, requirements, benefit, acceptance criteria, and delivery status.
- Owns feature and story acceptance and assists with decision-making related to feature sequencing that supports new business functionality.
- Manage delivery risks (input into acceptance, mitigation, or avoidance strategies)
- Reviews and reprioritizes the backlog as part of the prep work for Iteration Planning, and collaborates with their team to ensure stories have acceptance criteria and acceptance tests
- Analyze campaign metrics to drive day-to-day business decisions and determine future initiatives. Develop and present to leadership on analytics/results.
- Identify and deliver operational improvements to increase speed to market.
- Experience in briefing senior leadership on digital communication programs, KPIs, strategy, and overall performance.
- Proficent in all Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis in Excel and MS Teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; concentration in Business Administration and/or Marketing preferred
- Experienced in either SAFe, Waterfall, and Agile SDLC methodologies,
- 10+ years professional work experience
- 3+ years leading production teams using online collaboration tools
- Exerience in Salesforce, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud or equivilant CRM/Marketing Automation platforms
- Recent Digital Marketing and project management experience is required
- Prior experience working within a large, global organization
- Certified PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Certified Scaled Agile (SAFe) Product Owner, Product Manager, or Scrum Master
- Working knowledge in SQL and Reporting Visualization
- Ability to contribute to administration, configuration, and development of integrated CRM platform best-practices, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Lead Management and Reporting in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience developing technical products w/ a concentration in IT and digital marketing
Requisition #: 236133
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.