Are you looking for a growing company that is caring and committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Walnut Creek, California headquarters.
While we've been named a best place to work, our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA Members. Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA Insurance Group aspires to be the number one insurer in AAA Member households in the markets we serve.
As a member of the Property Product Team you will own product development and pricing for a product group.
A typical day includes:
Product Development and Management
- Manage a small to mid-size product or portfolio and product life cycles for the assigned line of business.
- Establish a basic product plan and strategy consistent with business unit and company objectives.
- Establish and lead product development - including product criteria, attributes, leadership, distribution, and related processes.
- Establish operational objectives and provide general direction and coordination to business partners within and across divisions.
- Develop, modify and execute policies and procedures.
- Profit/loss responsibility for assigned product.
- Develop business case and tools to assess product performance against objectives; includes preparing profit and loss analysis, action plans and status reports.
- Develop methodology and initiate changes to policies and guidelines which affect work, schedules, and budgets.
Strategic Innovation and Growth
- Develop acquisition and retention strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Lead efforts to conduct product research to define product opportunity.
Market Execution & Leadership
- Lead product implementation project including management of team, resources, budget and timelines.
- Develop final recommendations related to administrative, strategic or operational matters.
- Manage relationships
- Coordinate product communication and training
- Provide thought leadership to product development efforts
Knowledge, Experience, Education:
- Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience working with insurance products or consumer product/services.
- Strong knowledge of product management, and strategic planning.
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills.
- Ability and skills to cross functional teams.
- Strong product and product market knowledge. Well versed in applicable regulations, competitor products, market trends and opportunities.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills and organizational skills.
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
We find that by being committed to our employees, they reward us with a total commitment to the AAA Members we serve. This two-way commitment allows us to achieve more-together.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT WORKS
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every one of our nearly 4,000 employees, we promise to foster an inclusive workplace dedicated to members, our communities-and our people. Learn more about us.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. Questions? Please email us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status