Incredible opportunity to receive greater recognition for your manufacturing leadership experience!
This is a rare chance to advance your career with a growing Aerospace/Defense manufacturer at an already successful branch. Take the lead over a manufacturing facility with a strong technical acumen that runs efficiently, work to grow the business, and make it even better!
Due to an upcoming retirement, TESSEC Manufacturing is looking for an experienced manufacturing leader to become a President/General Manager of Operations for their Monrovia, CA facility.
Relocation assistance available to well-qualified candidates.
This is a highly visible role with potential for you to make a large impact in the ongoing direction of the business. In the meantime, you will take over a role reporting to the Group CEO who will provide you with incredible support as you drive the execution of plant operations, ensuring that the plant is aligned with overall business objectives and is in a position to meet it's long term goals.
Why you should consider joining the TESSEC team:
- Competitive compensation - Starting at $150,000+
- Excellent benefits package - Includes health and medical coverage, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k after 1 year, life insurance, AD&D, and more.
- Stability - TESSEC has a growing backlog of projects and multi-year contracts.
- Leadership - CEO, Sales Leader, VP of Engineering and VP of Operations have substantial industry experience and technical knowledge.
The president is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the CEO and other management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies:
- Develop and grow the business by formulating and implementing long-term growth strategies and tactical sales plans to achieve or exceed established sales targets with new and existing customers. Assess present and future needs, trends, problems, and growth opportunities for Engineered Components and outline clear and concise actions to attain achieve them.
- Viewed as a trusted business partner, facilitating and supporting the voice of the customer. Develop and maintain strong relationships within the organization as well as the customer's organization by leveraging networks and establishing new contacts
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the CEO as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Leading Division sales efforts, responding to RFQ/RFP, project estimation, and developing supportive working relationships with Business Development Managers
- Develops annual budget in coordination with Finance including annual workload mix, headcount, strategic initiatives, efficiencies, capital plans, overhead accounts, productivity, etc.
- Making and executing strategic decisions and tactics that ensure we remain supplier of choice to our customers by instilling a culture of delivering a quality product on time, every time and superior customer service
- Developing and administering budgets, controlling monthly P&L results, and formulating action plans to address variances and gaps
- Achieving annual profitability goals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, this is a career you should explore:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management/Operations/Engineering, or other relevant degree and aerospace/defense industry experience preferred.
- At least 5 years of plant/operations leadership experience, with a preference for candidates with leadership experience in running a manufacturing company with 20 - 75+ employees
- Thorough knowledge of Manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Proven track record of successfully leading multiple projects within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong facilitation, encouragement, motivation, and inspirational skills.
- Excellent communication skills to lead and support empowered employees in a team environment.
- Experience with full P&L responsibility project level financial accountability.