If you are a Pre-Sales Engineer with networking infrastructure and systems engineering experience, please read on!
Our sales engineering team is looking to expand and we're in need of talented candidates with strong pre-sales experience for networking infrastructure products. The ideal candidate should have a strong systems engineering background particularly with wireless, switch, or authentication products. In this role, you'll be a key contributor to 3 or 4 enterprise accounts. So, if you're looking to join an industry-leader with a highly respected brand, then please apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Excellent product offerings!
- Opportunity for professional growth!
- Industry leader!
- Help develop bids, proposals, and presentations for enterprise customers and potential prospects
- Provide technical solutions and sales support to key accounts
- Develop relationships in key accounts, provide ongoing advice, and identify additional sales opportunities
- Provide technical expertise to sales team and customers through product demos and presentations
- Responsible for creating detailed design and implementation specs for complex solutions related to products, applications and solutions
- Provide product capability assessments to prospective users
- 5+ years of sales/pre-sales engineering experience
- Heavy experience with network infrastructure, wireless, switch, and/or authentication technologies
- Expert level experience with campus and distributed branch networks
- Solution-selling background with a consultative approach to customers
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites in the Bay Area
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience
- Master's Degree
- Experience working for Cisco, Juniper, Netgear, Arista, Extreme, NVIDIA or similar type firms
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary ($150k to $175k), OTE (roughly $220k), excellent company culture, and benefits including but not limited to
- Life AD&D
- and much more!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PB2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.