JOB REQUISITIONPractice Director - Administrative & Customer Support
Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
We are actively searching for a Practice Director for the Administrative & Customer Support Practice Group in our Dublin, OH branch.
As a Practice Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leadership: Provide direction, training, development, and motivation to the talent managers you manage; oversee team productivity and manage a personal book of business; provide incremental growth of practice group revenue, consistent with Robert Half targets; provide the highest quality of customer service to both client companies and job candidates.
- Client development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract talent, contract-to-permanent talent solutions; Negotiate bill rates and conversion fees with clients; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase Robert Half's presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative professionals with clients' projects, contract assignments contract-to-permanent opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Candidate placements: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with clients and contract talent currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years' talent solutions management or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- A strong desire to succeed and the ability to leverage business development and management experience to manage and grow the business.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility .
You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONOH DUBLIN