Location: Greenville, SC
Contract Length: 6 months (with possibility for contract extension or contract to hire)
Due to contractual requirements and export restrictions, this job requires candidates to hold U.S. person status.
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest Information Technology staffing organization, has an opportunity for a Power BI Architect in Greenville, SC. Our client is a multi-national IT support conglomerate and is looking for motivated candidates to join their team!
To view all jobs from Apex, and/or sign up to receive posting alerts that match your criteria, join our Talent Network via
If interested, apply now or contact Tim White at
- Setup permissions and access
- Perform platform testing
- Setup and configuration of security framework at the BI and Synapse Analytics layer using AAD groups and Synapse Analytics RLS features for masking, etc.
- Continued testing/vetting of the early release features
- Assist with configuring a QA environment
- Framing up ALM best practices
- 5+ years of hands-on Power BI experience
- Experience with AAD groups, Synapse Analytics RLS features, and ALM best practices
- Premium Capacity experience
- Extensive experience in performance understanding when to leverage direct query and import modes
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice