At Medical Solutions, we're people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there's a whole lot of care going on in our world and that's just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation's largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we're the very best at what we do.
You'll love our culture that's filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we're sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you'll find a great place to work and a career home. We've received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we've made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you'll fit right in.
Post-Acute Care Client Account Manager - Job Description
The Post-Acute Client Account Manager (PA CAM) will manage existing clients within the long-term care and home health space. The PA CAM is integral to client management, retention, saturation, growth and building long-term relationships. This role will focus on account expansion within systems and facilities. This role also requires experience and expertise in all LTC positions ranging from CNAs, LPNs, RNs, and interim leaders such as DONS and NHAs.
- Contact existing LTC Clients to determine staffing shortages for traveler and contract opportunities
- Maintain and grow footprint within LTC systems and clients to increase headcount and revenue
- Communicate, understand, and develop relationships with various clients - covering all areas of needs, understanding contracts, facility requirements around placement, billing, and job descriptions •Work daily with Career Consultants to match and present qualified healthcare professionals for placement in job openings based on facility needs and requirements
- Organize potential candidates for openings based on good job match, quality and value to Medical Solutions and the client
- Assist Operations Team and Career Consultants in accessing, organizing, and sending pre-employment paperwork from placed Travelers to Client facilities
- Ongoing follow up with current facilities prior to, during and post start to check on Travelers' status
- Work with Operations Team and Career Consultants to help resolve any personal or professional issues with Travelers and the client
- This position involves independent negotiations with clients regarding bill rates and independent judgment regarding the Traveler qualification process
- This position is largely based on independent judgment as Account Managers are viewed as a single point of contact for our Clients
- The scope of responsibility for this position is supervisory in nature not clinical in nature
- Bachelor's degree OR 5+ years of strong sales experience
- Background and experience where compensation is commission-based, approx. 40%
- Position is located in Tampa, Florida
- Must have experience as a recruiter or client manager role (preference is experience with both)
- Must have 2+ years' experience in staffing specific to post-acute/LTC facilities
- Experience recruiting, selling new clients, and managing existing clients
- Staffing industry experience
- Travel Nursing experience
- Medical field and/or terminology background
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option - we're where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it's like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, .