Real Estate Valuation and Advisory Department (REVAD)
New York, NY
Assist the Account Officers in the ongoing administration of the CRE loan portfolio to ensure that the Bank maintains high credit quality and to provide more time for the account officers to generate new business opportunities. The Portfolio Manager position will help decrease the lead-time it takes for property financials to be entered onto the loan servicing system.
The position entails relationship management and real estate activities. The overall job function is to manage the ongoing monitoring of the CRE portfolio:
- Proactively manage the CRE relationships through consistent communication with borrowers.
- Interact with clients to obtain updated information and ensure compliance with required documentation (financials/rent rolls) to support the ongoing monitoring of CRE loans.
- Ensure the timely spreading of financial statements provided by clients.
- Assist in the completion of annual debt service reviews (DSR). This includes analyzing property financial information and rent rolls to assess the point-in-time risk profile of individual loans.
- Take responsibility for tracking the receipt of financial statements and rent rolls. Be able to provide updates on where each property in the CRE portfolio is in the submission and DSR process.
- Support additional REVAD and CMD functions that could include, but are not limited to, portfolio analytics and reporting, property inspections and tracking of post-closing obligations.
- Participate in special projects and produce reports and other relevant work product as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or a related field of study preferred
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to read and assess property financial statements
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal direction
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficient in various spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Knowledge of New York Metropolitan area market
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.