PAID TRAINING PROVIDED
We are RED RHINO, the Pool Leak Experts, and we have 10 locations in Florida, 1 in California and growth on the horizon. We are on a mission to WOW customers by resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service. Since 2006, it has been our goal to serve our customers, business partners and our co-workers with exemplary service. Our company values Family, Excellence, Fun, Innovation and Character. To learn more, check us out on our website at .
Compensation & Benefits
We offer employees, training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace. Our employees quality of life is important to us.
- Paid Training Provided
- Full-time Specialist pay range: $45-$60k
- 401(k) company match up to 4% for retirement
- Company contribution of 60% of the employee's Medical Insurance Premium
- For more information about our health benefits and to estimate your cost Click Here
- Company provided life insurance and short/long term disability
- Supplemental, Dental & Vision Insurances available on a pre-tax basis
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave
- Dave Ramseys SmartDollar Personal Finance Budgeting Program
- Discounts on rental cars and services from AT&T and Verizon
- Relocation Opportunities
Through our paid training, our specialists master the ins and outs of locating pool leaks and properly repairing them the RED RHINO way! They are equipped with the latest technology and all the tools needed to be successful. Shortly after training, specialists roll out in a Red Rhino vehicle, wearing our Red Rhino gear with a company iPad, equipped as a:
REPAIR SPECIALIST: methodically open up the pool deck or concrete shell of the pool to get to the pipe break or source of water loss, then repair the area. A physically demanding job, utilizing power tools such as grinders, jack hammers, chipping hammers or deck saws.elbow grease is a must! After the leak is properly remedied, our Repair Specialists are masterful at matching tile, pool surfaces or pool decks, leaving the job site clean and leak issues resolved. Our repair specialists work hard, they get dusty, dirty and muddy and they love it!
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid FL driver's license with good driving record
- Background check devoid of convictions for theft, fraud, larceny or similar
- You dont have to be Michael Phelps, but ability to swim is a must
- Comfortable using technology (we are paperless and rely heavily on our iPads)
Employees that excel in this role typically have experience in:
Construction; plumbing; handyman; electrician; HVAC and military veterans
- Maintain balance and stand for several hours while working
- Lift, push and pull object(s) weighing up to 120 pounds
- Reach overhead, horizontally and above the shoulders
- Work while on hands and knees or while lying on the ground
- Work and perform tasks while completely submerged underwater
- Endure strenuous manual labor for several hours
- Walk up and down stairs while carrying materials
- Work in confined spaces where standing up entirely is not possible
- Must have full dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a variety of specialized tools and equipment
- Must have clarity of vision at varying distances to operate equipment and to drive
- Must have verbal, auditory and written capabilities to effectively communicate
- Must have good hand-eye coordination and able to manipulate large and small objects
- Must be able to work in the dirt, with chemicals, tools and powered machinery
RED RHINO Culture
If you ask our team what they like most about RED RHINO, you'll get a variety of answers. Many will say the promote-from-within culture and opportunities for advancement. Others may mention our complete training programs or stellar benefits offerings. But almost all will highlight the fellowship with friendly co-workers that sincerely enjoy being a Rhino.
RED RHINO is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace, RED RHINO conducts drug screens and background checks.
Powered by JazzHR