We Are Currently Seeking Plumber In The Tampa Bay Area!
Plumbers will be working on a new construction project at Florida Hospital in Tampa. Must have a minimum of 5+ years of experience, ability to solder/braze copper and experience working on large commercial or healthcare projects.
- Assembles pipe sections, tubings, and fittings using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, and/or welding equipment.
- Fills pipes or plumbing fixtures with water/air and observes pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Reviews blueprints and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Locates and marks the position of pipe installations, connections, penetrations, and fixtures in structures using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Measures, cuts, threads, and bends pipe using hand power tools or machines.
- Cuts openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings using hand and power tools.
- Hangs steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place.
- Repairs plumbing, replaces defective washers, mends broken pipes, and opens clogged drains.
- Installs underground storm, sanitary, and water piping systems.
MED GAS CERT IS A PLUS.
Client is ideally seeking at least 2 plumbers with med gas certs.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.