Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: Facilities Management
SJS Executives is currently seeking a talented plumber/pipefitter to join our team. Our ideal candidate must be able to perform the full range of journeyman level plumbing tasks including the installation, modification, and repair of new and existing utility, supply, and disposal systems such as: sewage, water, and gas distribution systems, and fixtures and equipment such as tubs, toilets, water heaters, and showers.
- Estimates labor and material requirements to determine job scope
- Works from building plans, blueprints, work orders, and sketches, plans
- Lays out routing, placement, slant, slope, fall and proper operation of new and existing systems and equipment
- Installs, modifies, and repairs systems by locating and tapping mainlines, cutting route opening, placing hangers, etc.
- Locates leaks or obstructions and repairs or clears them
- Lays out routing, openings, slant, and level of water and gas lines, location and arrangement of equipment
- Use trade mathematics in order to lay out arcs, circles, and tangents
- Use of plumbing tools and equipment such as: plumb bobs, mercury gauges, dividers, augers, and hydrostatic pumps
- Receives work assignments in the form of written or oral work orders and instructions
- Responsible for selecting the proper materials, tools and techniques to complete the work in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with applicable standards
- Responsible for informing leader if planned work deviates from normal trade practice
- Minimum of Four (4) years experience within the plumbing/pipefitting trade
- Valid State Driver's License with clean driving record
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to pass background check/drug screen
- Must be able to obtain base access
SJS Executives, LLC is EOE, AA, M/F/Vet/Disability compliant. US Citizenship required for most jobs.