H&K Group, Inc.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
Job ID: 2
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Dagsboro Materials, a division of The H&K Group, Inc. is looking for the ideal Plant Operator! The plant operator provides smooth operation of plant equipment by performing the following duties:
Essential Abilities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Perform all work according to company safety policies and MSHA policies.
- Know and follow company start and stop procedures.
- Performs daily greasing and oil checks on crushers and screens.
- Keeps walkways clear of any debris and reports spillage issues to superintendent.
- Performs daily guarding inspections and plant checks and reports any maintenance issues to superintendent.
- Inspects screen media to ensure proper condition for maximum production.
- Keeps operating booth clean and free from any inappropriate materials.
- Carries out duties and work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of quarry operations and work crew.
- When needed/required assists workers in solving production problems.
- Fills out necessary paperwork daily.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.