Blooming Glen Contractors, Inc.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
Job ID: 2
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Blooming Glen Site Contractors, a partner of the H&K Group, Inc., located in Blooming Glen, PA, is searching for the ideal pipe foreman to plan and coordinate work being done on a pipe crew and to direct activities of workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all work adhering to OSHA and Company Safety policy and enforces with crew.
- Reads blueprints and job related documents to properly plan work.
- Records daily events in job diary.
- Schedules materials, equipment and work for the crew. Develops crew SIP's and submits to site foreman.
- Tracks daily quantities and submits to site foreman.
- Conducts daily huddles with crew to establish daily production goals and ensures all members of crew know and buy into the plan for the day.
- Communicates goals and purposes effectively. Lead and demonstrate by example.
- Influences and enforces company values. Recognizes misalignments with company values and culture and rectifies.
- Proactively trains and mentors crew members to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Communicates with customer representatives and inspectors in a courteously and professionally.
- Performs all other duties of crew members as needed.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.