Prestige custom home builder in Cape Coral looking for a Permit Coordinator.
Must have permitting experience with a home builder.
- Handle all documents, correspondence and data entry required to receive building permits.
- Follow up with our trade partners for receipt of requested documentation needed to submit for permit
- Manage, track, and report on status of homes until building permit is issued.
- Communicate with various municipalities to ensure proper documents are submitted to obtain permits
- Coordinate with couriers to travel to various municipalities to apply /pick-up all required building permits and provide fees and documents to obtain Building Permits, in a timely manner
- Assist customers, trade partners/vendors and construction personnel as required
- Maintain the Permitting Procedure spreadsheet to ensure the latest updates to the process are included
- Communicate by phone, email/letter or in person with both customers and personnel regarding status of permits.
- Manage outgoing and incoming mail
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and customers (internal and external)
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, faxing, and filing
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay: $35k-$37k a year
This company does not offer medical benefits.
If you are looking to stay in the Cape, this is the perfect position for you.