Greetings from Net Orbit Inc.
We have an urgent job opportunity with one of our esteemed clients.
Please review the job description,
Role: Pega Business Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location: FL (Remote) and Boise, ID
- 8+ years of IT experience including 3 to 5+ years of PRPC Pega software experience
- Completion of training and certification in Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA).
- Participated in project initiation, analysis, elaboration and development life cycle
- Conducted PEGA Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) sessions
- Capture business processes into process flows, specifications and user stories
- Must have Sound understanding of all Pega PRPC features
- Must have Proficiency in designing and documenting the requirements.
- Industry domain and functional role expertise on one or more
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Exposure to Agile and Scrum methodology
- Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pega system software and DCO capabilities
- Documentation and Specification Skills - developing draft process flows, creating UI mockups/wireframes, documenting specifications/use cases, creating user guides
- Ability to adapt and perform in an ever- changing business landscape
- Maintain and increase PRPC knowledge on latest versions, features, frameworks etc
- Demonstrated leadership in the compilation, delivery and maintenance of all phases (including: inception, elaboration, construction, transition, use case, property matrix, business rules documentation, user acceptance testing
US IT Staffing | Net Orbit Inc.- provided by Dice