H&K Group, Inc.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
Job ID: 2
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
The H&K Group, Inc. is looking for the ideal Payroll Associate! The payroll associate compiles payroll data to maintain payroll records and assure that employees are paid correctly.
The Payroll Associate performs the following responsibilities:
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, insurance, and union dues to be withheld, and employee identification numbers from time sheets and other records and enters data into computer files.
- Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prepares periodic unemployment reports and employment verification forms.
- Keeps records of leave, vacation pay, and nontaxable wages.
- Prepares and issues paychecks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.