Hiring an experienced pawn broker. Call only if you have experience.
Serious applicants seeking long term employment, active and enthusiastic.
No sitting around, need to boost sales, post items online, learn new marketing possibilities,
- Run accounts on Ebay, Offerup, Craigslist.
- Selling, buying high quality gold jewelry, valuable watches and high end electronics, designer items and tools.
- Evaluating items and processing pawns
- Be very detail oriented and follow all the pawnbroking rules and regulations, accurately enter the information in the computer.
- *Maintain daily list of what has been done. *
* Greeting and assisting customers , performing sales, taking payments, closing pawn transactions with customers, maintain cleanliness and organization of the store and inventory, daily reports and money reconciliation, and other duties required.
* This position requires an individual that has past pawn management experience, is dependable, has a clean criminal history background and reliable transportation.
Send your resume! Call! Text!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
* Paid Time Off
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
Work behind bulletproof glass, the shop is protected by alarm system, metal bars and audio and video surveillance.
* PAWN SHOP: 1 year (Required)
* Orlando, FL 32804 (Required)
* United States (Required)
* One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Plastic shield at work stations
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place