Location: Seattle, Washington, , United States
Position Title: Patent Prosecution Associate/Agent with EE or CS - Portland, Seattle, or Mt. View
Company Name: Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
Sector: Professional Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a premier Northwest regional law firm serving the needs of businesses in six primary industry groups including Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate and Construction, and Transportation, Ports and Maritime, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Anchorage, Vancouver, Bend, Salem, and Mountain View, California.
Schwabe has an opening in its Portland, Seattle, or Mountain View office for a fulltime, licensed Patent Prosecution Associate Attorney or Patent Agent in the Intellectual Property practice group. Ongoing, fully remote work could be considered for this position. Requirements of the position include:
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree
- At least 3 years of patent prosecution experience
- Experience prosecuting software and Internet technologies including: multi-tenant databases, security, web apps, user interfaces, API's, big data, analytics, machine learning
- Excellent academic credentials and professional references
- Demonstrated ownership of projects and willingness to work hard in a team-oriented setting, but with significant independence
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment with a competitive salary and benefits. Qualified and interested candidates should submit a PDF of their cover letter, resume, and transcripts to Michelle Baird-Johnson, Director of Talent Acquisition and Integration, by visiting the firm's website: .
We are not accepting submissions from third-party recruiters for this position at this time.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Patent Prosecution Associate / Agent Patent Prosecution Associate / Agent Patent Prosecution Associate / Agent