WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Store Recruitment Coordinator assists District and Store management with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for store-level and delivery driver positions. This includes managing the job posting process, including the creation of requisitions in the Company's posting system, screening and interviewing applicants, scheduling candidate interviews with hiring managers, creating offer letters, handling background checks for internal applicants, processing new hire paperwork and following up with all other applicants. This position will also facilitate career fairs and other recruiting activities to source candidates. It will work closely with the District Coordinator to ensure that internal candidate promotions/transfers are processed appropriately in the Company's HR system.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must have the ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
• Prior experience with employee recruiting.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to establish priorities, handle many projects at once, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.