National Utilities and Pipeline construction contractor is looking to welcome a new Area/Operations leader to help lead crews and direct operations within the Gas and Underground Power group that is expanding in the Michigan market. The core function of this role will be building and maintaining the Power and Gas Distribution services portfolio in the market.
- Serve as a visible single point of contact with customers, and develop strategic partnerships/relations with subcontractors and vendors;
- Oversee the execution of field deliverables according to customer specifications and contract requirements;
- Manage the planning and executing of projects and contracts by organizing work methods and developing schedules;
- Oversee the financial components including the development of and execution of revenue growth goals, cost control measures, delivery of margin expectations, and reporting;
- Manage and develop labor and employee relations. Develop and maintain relations with labor at the business agent or executive management level.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years underground dry utilities construction experience; natural gas T&D experience working with a specialty contractor is preferred.
- 5+ years field or operations leadership experience at field supervisory level: Supervisor, Superintendent, Division Manager, Area, GM, etc.
- The base salary is 100% open and negotiable. The hiring contractor will invest as necessary for the best talent. This position is a long-term hire and will be compensated appropriately.
- The bonus plan is attainable, incentivized
- Executive perks package
- Full medical benefits, 401K, retirement planning, life insurance
- Vehicle allowance, cell, and travel expenses all covered
HOW to APPLY/REFER
Utility construction professionals interested in candidacy or wishing to refer colleagues should please reply with an updated resume' and project list (if available). Hiring contractor information, including web resources, background information, bid history, clientele, and financial overview reports will be provided for any genuinely interested and qualified candidate.
As a partnered representative for this hiring contractor, qualified respondents will enjoy an accelerated candidacy and be directly introduced to the executive leadership for consideration (VP, EVP, and/or President. No need to fill out an application, apply online, etc.)
Please feel welcome to connect at leisure and/or to pass along this information to any qualified colleagues you may recommend.