Established Solar Tracking manufacturer/installation company is seeking a Traveling O+M Commissioning Technician to commission Solar Trackers on large scale ground mount solar sites throughout the WESTERN Most U.S.
- This position is 100% travel for the WESTCOAST, candidate should be based out any of the WESTERN States in the US.
- This is a salaried position ranging from $80-85K, depending on experience.
- Holiday and vacation included
- This is a Long-term contract position
Utility Scale O+M/Commissioning experience is required in either the WIND or SOLAR industry.
The goal of the O+M Commissioning Tech is to facilitate a positive experience with The Client. He/she will be commissioning the
products and Installation and insures that work is of the highest quality possible and develops customer loyalty by optimizing the product to the customer's needs and providing great technical onsite support services on the Solar Tracking product.
· Will only be commissioning the Tracking equipment - plug into a network switch -will use laptop computer for commissioning- scanner to do scanning
· Ethernet cable to configure it - check with fluke (low voltage, not connected to the plant electrical system)
· Each job lasts from 2-3 weeks, will get a flight home every 2-3 weeks.
· Minimum experience would be 5 years: working on some type of O&M work for Wind or solar.
· Basic understanding of electrical
· Certs: OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years of operations and maintenance experience, (O+M) and or commissioning experience, solar preferred but not required.
• Wind turbine commissioning experience is acceptable
• Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical system for Operation and maintenance (O+M).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office/reporting.
• Understanding of construction math and strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Able to work independently
• Proven ability to maintain client relationships.
• Safe Working Practice
• Willing to travel up to 100% of the time.
• Previous solar electricity experience highly desired.
All hotel, flights and per diem will be paid when traveling.
Will be issued a company vehicle when traveling
If interested, please Call Abraham
to submit your resume.Key words: O+M, operations and maintenance, testing, commissioning, fluke, troubleshooting, technician, solar, utility solar plants, wind, electrical, field service technician, trackers, solar. wind turbine
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.