We are looking for a Regional Merchant Operations Associate in Chicago to join our Outside Account Merchant Management team!
About The Team
The Outside Account Management team develops DoorDash partners to capture engagement, growth, and performance on our platform. We define success and build a plan to reach new heights, while accommodating the variable needs of our partners.
About The Role
As a Regional Merchant Operations Associate you will play an important role by providing our Strategic Partner Managers with daily assistance and supporting and ensuring overall Merchant success. You will build long-lasting relationships with our Merchants by providing excellent customer service, operational support and creative strategies as you resolve our merchants' challenging problems.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Drive retention and overall merchant success through daily operational support
- Conduct hands-on trainings, oversee photoshoots and onboard our VIP regional merchant partners
- Help troubleshoot merchant issues; track feedback to inform updates to existing resources
- Engage with account owners and regional team leads to share project updates
- Build relationships with merchant partner teams and act as merchant expert
- Develop expertise in how DoorDash processes and resources work, and how to use them to promote positive outcomes for our Merchants
- Use data reporting to help the team more quickly understand regional trends and unlock opportunities
- Align work with regional goals; assist with tasks and strategic projects that pertain to the region
- Frequent business audits for operational efficiency and revenue growth (i.e. photos, hours, tags). Unlock opportunities to improve store menu pages (i.e. menu optimization to increase attach rates)
- Internship experience or 6 months + prior relevant working experience
- Understand operations tools and business goals
- Data experience, including Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) or SQL knowledge (we offer a self-guided course for new hires!)
- You are growth-oriented - striving to be 1% better everyday
- Passion and excitement for a startup experience
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.