When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Operations Assistant with Hines, you are the heart of the experience delivered daily at The Square. You are detail oriented and excel at managing the day-to-day delivery of services including providing operational and administrative support to clients and daily activities and programming. You are responsible for achieving operational goals and ensuring that the operation of the location complies with The Square's policies and procedures. Most of all, you will ensure our members have an exceptional experience every day they are at The Square while maintaining a sense of community and running day-to-day operations of your assigned location. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Create relationships with members to facilitate a sense of community and hospitality.
* Manages member requests of all shapes and sizes, including answering questions and responding to all client's requests and feedback.
* Assist in the daily operations and maintenance of the location. Ensure that the lounge, wellness room, kitchen, mail room, print stations and conference rooms are up to operating standards.
* Coordinate's member move-in/outs, facilitates completion of any member onboarding items and distributes checklist to management team.
* Assist Community Manager on billing and collection efforts.
* Assist with Sales Tours, local marketing efforts and requests from Central Marketing team.
* Manage conference room schedule within The Square and/or Conference Center of the building (if applicable) including usage, calendar system, bill backs, catering and equipment. Upsell additional services as appropriate.
* Receive incoming invoices and follow proper Account Payable procedures within defined systems.
* Manage purchase orders for all weekly programming and ongoing events.
* Responsible for accurate reconciliation of office supplies, postage, parking, FedEx shipments and other services provided to members.
* Assists in developing, producing and distributing member communications.
* Coordinate with Property Management, engineering and janitorial team for member issues as necessary. Follows-up on daily member requests (e.g. service calls and special service requests).
* Coordinates with Tenant Services Coordinator at building level for special events, special programs and holiday events.
* Complies with all written Hines GS and regional company policies.
* Acts as a team member with all employees of the management staff.
* Maintains and updates vendor and other files.
* Carries out other duties as assigned by Property Manager.
Minimum Requirements include:
* Bachelor's Degree (or currently enrolled and two years completed) from an accredited institution.
* Two or more years of management experience in customer service or relations.
* Excels at creating and maintaining positive client relations.
* Ability to offer and upsell services.
* Excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
* Ability to diffuse and resolve difficult customer situations.
* Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and act in a dynamic, problem-solving capacity to best serve clients and the team.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and technology systems to support operations.
* Maintains calm demeanor in emergency situations.
* Establishes a cooperative working atmosphere among staff.
* Exchange's ideas, information and opinions with Staff and Property Management to formulate policies and programs and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions.
* Ability to converse with all levels of members.
* Ability to understand and read newspapers, periodicals, journals, manuals to remain conversational and knowledgeable of local news and events.
* Unwavering commitment to integrity, the firm's Guiding Principles and our Leadership Principles.
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 240 cities in 27 countries. Hines oversees a portfolio of assets under management valued at approximately $160.9 billion¹, including $81.7 billion in assets under management for which Hines serves as investment manager, and $79.2 billion representing more than 172.9 million square feet of assets for which Hines provides third-party property level services. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired approximately 1,450 properties, totaling over 485 million square feet. The firm has more than 180 developments currently underway around the world. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information. ¹Includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.