Customer-Service Oriented. Strategic. Personal.
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Recruiter.
Our unique workforce strategies set us apart from other staffing companies. As a Recruiter with us, you will lead the development of workforces that are custom designed to fit in to the partner's corporate culture and standards while meeting their business needs and goals.
Responsible for all recruiting activities within a facility, you will place advertisements, organize and attend job fairs and other recruiting events in the local community, and conduct candidate interviews as part of a strategic recruiting plan you'll develop and execute, ensuring cost effectiveness and timeframe of campaigns. Daily hiring decisions and management of our paperless recruiting operations, especially during high volume season, will be your responsibility to ensure that our partner operations are fully staffed. Regular partner follow-up will be essential to your success.
Approximately 10-15% travel may be required.
MEDIA & EVENT PLANNING
Monitor effectiveness of all ad campaigns and other traffic inducing recruiting efforts. Track, analyze and reports on metrics and effectiveness of our programs. Arrange local and remote job fairs.
RECRUITING & HIRING
Create an ongoing candidate pipeline, evaluating effectiveness of the on line application process. Optimize the application process as needed. Deliver effective orientations to new associates.
Develop and maintain short and long-term relationships with event, conference and program sourced leads- working with the community. Evaluate and implement effective community outreach programs
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in recruiting or human resources and/or related field
- Strongly prefer proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or Human Resources Inventory System (HRIS)
- Ability to handle Human Resource, Employee Relations and Safety issues effectively
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with multiple groups, including remote teams.
We're in the business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We power some of North America's leading companies by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing jobs. We'll find you a place where you'll gain experience, knowledge and skills through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be recognized.
People of all personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed with us. There's a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities and each other.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.