Job Type: Full Time Job Status: Non-Exempt
• Performs full administrative and general support duties to assist a Property Manager.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Maintains electronic and hard copy filing system and efficient information retrieval system.
• Performs clerical duties which include photocopying, faxing, and preparing large volumes of documents for mailing.
• Assists Property Managers to track and record charges to specific properties.
• Assists Property Managers with researching account information.
• Runs all Compliance, Architectural and gate reports for Property Managers.
• Assists Property Managers with scheduling amenities for residents.
• Provides excellent customer service to clients and other employees.
• Coordinates courier for outside print jobs and any other work-related documents/packages.
• Maintains key fobs and access cards.
• Assists with any special projects as assigned.
Nature and Scope
• Must possess excellent verbal communication skills -- will be communicating with all levels of personnel, so clear and concise communication is a must.
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills are required.
• Must be accurate, detail-oriented, and dependable.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently without supervision.
• Must have strong multi-tasking skills and meet reasonable deadlines.
• Must have a positive and professional appearance, attitude, and demeanor.
• Must consistently contribute as a team player.
Environmental Job Requirements
• Physical demands involve processing, lifting & moving incoming & outgoing boxes (25 to 30 pounds).
• Lengthy periods of sitting, standing, bending, and stooping are required.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and Outlook email.
• Experience using VMS or other Accounting Software.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, but equivalent experience / coursework may be accepted.