Hybrid Financial is a Leading Financial Services company in Texas
• Two years of experience as an administrative clerk or an appointment setter.
• Two years of experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Computer skills a must.
• Can work with little or no supervision.
• Dependable and prompt.
• Business attire a must.
• Able to pass a background check
*May work potentially 4-6 evenings out of the month to assist with dinner seminars 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM, (includes your dinner).
• Pull files for the day
• Answer phones, route calls, take messages
• Order necessary supplies for the office
• Keep file drawers organized and neat
• Schedule appointments & manage calendar
• Order letterhead, business cards, etc. when necessary
• Enter client data into CRM
• Take care of any special projects assigned
• Greet clients
• Organize any company meetings, events, parties, etc.
• Send birthday, get well, thank you cards, etc. whenever necessary
• Follow-up with prospects from various leads
• Complete seminar preparations
• Sign in guests for seminars
up to $100k per year depending upon experience