Manages a variety of office activities and operations. Manages office personnel, clinical staff, and patient experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Stay up to date on policies and procedures.
- Must maintain stellar customer service skills at all times in all areas of the role.
- Maximizes office productivity through enforcement of company policies and procedures to office personnel and clinical staff.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Establishes uniform correspondence practices and procedures.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Train new personnel and maintain timely performance reviews.
- Maintain performance documentation of personnel.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Assists company marketer with marketing activities and to obtain company contracts.
- Ensure that patients receive the company's vision of patient care experience.
- Prepares and submits payroll of personnel.
- Produces necessary reports of clinic's operations to the Regional Manager.
- Maintain and account for appropriate payment collections, petty cash logs, receipts, and bank deposits daily.
- Attend company meetings.
- Host staff meetings with assigned location.
- Any additional duties assigned.
- Schedule starts Thursday and goes to Monday 8:30am to 5pm. Hours can change depending business needs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with company policies and healthcare regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of business office procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to greet patients and answer phones in a professional manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, patients, and to the public
- Utilize time management skills
- Recognize, evaluate, solve problems, and correct errors
- Maintain productivity and work independently
- Planning and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations and personnel
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage people effectively toward company goals
This position may require evening, weekend, or holiday work. This position requires many hours in a sitting or standing position. This position may require travel to various office locations.
Medical Associates, Clinical Providers