Ref ID: 01757638
Classification: Office Manager
Compensation: $40000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking an Office Manager to join a reputable law firm in Aurora, Illinois. The Office Manager should have at least 1+ years of experience supporting an office. Responsibilities for this Office Manager include but are not limited to:
- Office management, administrative or assistant duties
- Ordering supplies
- Writing checks
- Recruitment - placing ads, assisting in the interview process
- Benefits administration
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience as an Office Manager
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Superior written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.