Join a team with a 30+ year commitment to offering first-quality materials, competitive prices, and unmatched service.
Nonn's Kitchen Bath and Flooring is currently seeking a qualified candidate to succeed in the role of Office Assistant in our Granite Shop at our Springfield Corners, WI location (near Highways 12 and 19). This is a full-time hourly position reporting to the Shop Manager with t he responsibility for the administrative and clerical activities of the assigned department.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
- Greet visitors; answer and transfer phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Perform clerical tasks for inventory receiving.
- Handle billing tasks such as closing out invoices and filing folders upon completion.
- Handle cutsheets to include delivering out material, creating partials of leftover material, and updating spreadsheets.
- Order office supplies.
- Printing reservation sheets for sales team and coordinate with the shop; update spreadsheet on status of material .
- Assist with in-person viewings; check schedule and work with the shop for paperwork and material needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Windows operating system and applications. (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-service driven.
- Establish and maintain a professional and effective working relationship with employees in other departments.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Work independently with little supervision.
Nonn's Flooring, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.
Key search words: administrative, clerical, construction, inventory, billing