CorTech is a service-oriented staffing/recruiting company dedicated to working closely with our clients. We are currently hiring for an Office Assistant/ Leasing Agent in Syracuse, NY.
**$1,000 client sign on bonus once transitioned to permanent **
**Refer your friends and receive a $200 bonus over 60 days!
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Flexible schedule needed
Saturdays 10am - 4pm
Evenings for showings
The Leasing Agent will work to minimize vacancies, quickly lease apartments, promote good working resident and public relations, assure program compliance and perform office tasks as required. You will qualify new tenants, provide tours of the community, handle all details of move-outs and move-ins in accordance with inspection check lists, manage maintenance requests for timely completion, and ensure residents are provided with a clean, safe and well-maintained community. Our Leasing Agent will also manage property social media platforms along with creating and executing marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and increase lease conversion. Daily activities will include working collaboratively with your Community team as well as key partners in Maintenance, Compliance, Property Management and outside housing authority representatives to ensure all required aspects of apartment turnovers, leasing, compliance and assisting in operating a stable, fiscal operation are covered and meeting all requirements.
• Minimum 1-2 years' prior market rate apartment leasing experience needed.
• Minimum 1+ years' experience in some Low-Income Tax Credit (LIHTC) and HUD Sec. 8 leasing preferred.
• Some Bilingual Spanish-speaking abilities desired.
• Yardi Voyager preferred, or other property management software experience needed.
• Prior customer service experience helpful to interact with residents, visitors, team members.
• Accurate Data entry skills to enter data into system programs.
• Minimum High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. Some college a plus.
• Compliance Certifications COS, TCS a plus.
CorTech Cares: *Pay Options: Direct Deposit, Paper Checks or pay cards; paid weekly *Health/Dental/Vision Insurance options compliant with the ACA *401k *Online Employee Portal to adjust withholdings and view and print pay stubs We look forward to working with you; CorTech Cares! APPLY Today! CorTech has over 8000+ associates in the United States in various verticals and industries with over 5000+ working in manufacturing, industrial, production, factory, distribution and/or warehouse roles ranging from the assembly, forklift, machine operator, warehouse, maintenance, packaging, order pick/pack and general labor.