*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Office 365 Developer. This developer will help with all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks. They need to have experience with O365 and migrating on prem sharepoint to Sharepoint Online.
- Solution Design and Development (33%)
- Interfacing with clients to identify business requirements, design and develop solutions and provide support
- Creating automated business solutions using SharePoint forms, Flow, PowerApps, Nintex workflow, and dashboards
- Designing, developing, configuring and deploying SharePoint Online applications that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management Creating PowerShell scripts to support migration as well as other tasks in SharePoint Online
- Supporting applications providing Level 3 support including bug fixes.
- Complying with department standards and industry best practices.
- Evaluating defects, investigating root causes and devising solutions.
- Working with Architecture, Engineering, Operations and other groups as appropriate throughout the development and deployment processes
- 2+ years of experience with and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with developing SharePoint sites in SharePoint Online with out-of-the-box as well as custom features, including site collections, master pages, lists, custom lists and web parts
- Experience with developing business process workflows and forms solutions using Microsoft Flow and PowerApps.
- Experience with UI, branding and responsive design standards
- Experience with development of custom applications using SPFX, ReactJS both in classic and modern SharePoint Online sites
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack