Looking to work at a firm that encourages a work life balance?
WithumSmith+Brown, P.C., is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today's modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
Join a team of Microsoft consultants dedicated to optimizing modern digital workplaces. You'll be working on the bleeding edge collaboration technologies to help deliver solutions for employees at businesses around the United States that transform the way organization work!
We have an opening for talented technical professionals with experience in consulting and a proven history of successful delivery of solutions leveraging Microsoft Office 365 for mid-market and enterprise clients. This individual should be well versed in the native features and capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 including OneDrive, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams to design, plan and implement Modern Workplace solutions. This individual will be comfortable participating as a team member to deliver results on small, medium and large scale complex projects.
This Position Offers An Opportunity To
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies to solve real business problems
- Work with an experienced team of professional consultants and technical advisors
- Grow technically, professionally, and personally.
- Solve complex technology challenges
- Work with multiple, industry-diverse clients.
- Convey the value of the Microsoft 365 platform including teamwork (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams) by understanding business needs and translating those requirements into capabilities of the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Participate in migrations and modernizations from non-Microsoft platform on-premises or cloud to Microsoft Office 365.
- Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solutions.
- Generate technical and functional requirements through structured meetings and workshops.
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include engagement managers, business analysts, architects, developers, user experience designers and change management professionals.
- Share best practices with internal team members and clients
- Demonstrated ability to work on and potentially lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage client expectations throughout a project
- A minimum of 1 year of consulting experience and proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff, and test / implement an approved design.
- Practical Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Office 365 as a user and/or consultant
- Experience designing and implementing forms and workflows solutions using low code/no code platform
- Experience writing and running PowerShell scripts in Office 365
- Possess SharePoint product knowledge and understanding of SharePoint 2013/2016 and Online features
- Ability and desire to stay current of new technologies and solutions
- A minimum of 1 year experience with SharePoint, OneDrive or Microsoft Teams
- Experience working in large consulting firm highly desired
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High-level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong drive to build practice as a business
- Demonstrated Initiative and positive can-do attitude
- Ability and desire to pursue applicable practice professional development and certifications
- Acceptable to change in daily and weekly work routines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Group, Planner, Stream, Yammer
- Experience using 3rd party content migration tools like Sharegate and Metalogix
- Experience using Nintex as a form and workflow solution in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online
- Bachelor's degree (engineering or information systems related field)
- Office 365 and/or SharePoint certifications